Why Bio Brush?
Bio Brush is biodegradable! Our products are made by using the natural, biodegradable corn starch. Under certain conditions this product will naturally biodegrade in a landfill within 5 years into carbon dioxide and water!
Bio Detangling Brush
• Anti-knot bristle, flexible and tough enough that you can smooth out all types of hair knots.
• Leaf and circle/loop shape make each branch more flexible and comfortable.
• The ultra-soft, intelli-flex bristles are thin, strong, and very flexible that glide through tangles and knots with ease.
• Helps reduce harshness to the scalp while grooming and styling.
• Curved shape to fit to scalp and grip more hair.
• The 20mm handle of our Wet Brush is made from all-natural biodegradable plant starch that will naturally break down in a landfill within 5 years. Thus, it's eco-friendly hairbrush which helps in avoiding pollution and safe for the environment.
Bio Brush Hot Stylers
• Without middle ring, no pulling or snagging of hair due to one-piece seamless handle.
• Anti-slip strips with smooth circle in the middle, making handle control and rotation easy and the handle is secured to barrel with a pivot screw.
• Ceramic Barrel for even heat distribution and anti-frizz results.
• Due to number of bristles in each hole, it effectively penetrates and holds the hair firmly for easy styling. Available in 4 sizes: 38mm, 50mm, 64mm & 76mm.
* * * * * * * *
For an amazing 10% discount on any BioBrush product purchase, between now and April 30th, visit www.handsdown.co.za.
Use coupon code BIONEWS at checkout!
* * * * * * * *
Tel: 011 262 2451
Address: 17 Eastern Service Road, Tripark, Block B, Kelvin, Sandton
Cape Town Kenilworth:
Tel: 021 657 5778
Address: 24 Warrington Road, Kenilworth, Cape Town
Cape Town Bellville:
Tel: 021 945 2566
Address: 3 Aylesbury Road, Bellville, Cape Town