Announcing Hairnews Awards 2021
Exciting news! The Hairnews Awards 2021 are launching next week.
These online-only awards were held for the first time in 2020 and had a fabulous response from our industry. This year our award categories have a Lockdown theme. We are thrilled to be announcing these categories, and we are excited that this gives all salons and hairstylists a chance to show the industry their calibre and creativity in challenging times!
The Hairnews Awards are open to all in the industry – some categories will be judged by invited experts, and others will be voted for by you and your peers in the industry!
The 2021 Categories are as follows:
• Best Online Education by a Supplier (voting category)
• Best New Product / Range Launched since Start of Lockdown (voting category)
• Best Lockdown Leadership (voting category)
• Best Salon Relocation (judged category)
• Best Communication and Marketing by a Salon / Stylist during Lockdown (judged category)
• Best Post Lockdown Makeover (judged category)
• Best Box Colour Correction (judged category)
Entries will open in early February and we will publish more information on each category and how to enter, as well as the competition timeline, in next week’s news release.
This is an online competition and entries for all categories are free.
The official competition opening and category descriptions will be announced in Hairnews on Saturday 6 February.
For more info get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org