EOHCB Competition Tips 1: Follow the Rules
It seems like such an obvious tip, but following the competition rules can make all the difference between disqualification and walking away with a trophy. The competition rules at EOHCB events are very carefully enforced, and wisemen are present on the competition floor while you work to ensure that everything is being done correctly.
So to give yourself the best chance of success, read the rules to make sure!
• Understand exactly what is required for the section you are entering and what sort of style you must create
• Know what you may and may not do to the model’s hair before the competition i.e. pre-cutting, pre-colouring.
• Read the rules for hairpieces, colour etc carefully so you comply with these
• Be aware of the competition timing so that you can be sure to finish within the time allowed
• If you are uncertain about a rule, the EOHCB is ready and willing to help and you can call their offices before the competition to make sure your entry will be correct.
Dates and Venues: FS - 14 July 2019 - Showgrounds KZN - 21 July 2019 - Hilton Hotel Click for more info & forms EC - 4 August 2019 – Tramway Click for more info & forms WC - 18 August 2019 - Schotsche Kloof Civic Centre, Yusuf Drive, Bo-Kaap, Cape Town Click for more info & forms Gauteng - 1 & 2 September 2019 - Gallagher Estate Click for more info & forms
You might also enjoy...